Follow the given procedure to search user from the User List screen:
- You can view the User Search section at the top of the left side of grid section under which the list of users are displayed. The search textbox along with the In drop-down are displayed below,
- Enter search string or keywords in the Search text box.
- The search for the entered string of texts will be carried out in either User Name, Work Phone, Email or User License Type out of the whole body of the Contact as per your selection from the In drop-down. If you select User License Type, then the Search textbox changes to a drop-down where you can select Employee or Shared User as the license type.
- Click [Search] button. The search for the entered keyword will be carried out by the application in the selected field. Those users matching the entered search string will be displayed as a search result.
- Click Reset button to roll back to the original list view before the search was carried out.
- Click Export button and a dropdown appears as shown below,
Click Export as CSV menu item to download and save the User list in CSV format on your local system
Click Export as Excel to download and save the User list in an Excel spreadsheet.