You will land on the create account screen of the SKYSITE application after clicking the [Register] link on the log-in screen.
Screenshot displaying the create account screen:
On the Registration page, enter the following details,
- Enter the First Name of the user.
- Enter the Last Name of the user.
- Enter the Email Address of the user.
- Enter the State of the user.
- Enter the Phone Number of the user.
- Enter a new Password for accessing the account at a future time. Use the "eye" icon to view or hide the typed password.
- Tick the Captcha checkbox to confirm that the registration is not done by an automated program for spamming
- Click on the button [Create account]
Any new user creating an account and then accessing SKYSITE Projects will have Trial account with a trial period of 14 days. After that user will have to buy licenses to continue.
Tip: Click on Already have an account? Sign in link if you are already a registered user of SKYSITE Application, to navigate to the Sign In page.
You will now be directed to the Common Login screen, from where you will have the choice to access SKYSITE Projects module (this will be automatically activated) or choose to activate SKYSITE Archives module.
Screenshot displaying the Common Login screen:
- Click on [Go to Projects] button to access SKYSITE Projects.
The application will navigate you to Project dashboard screen where popup will be shown to you through which you can view a introductory tutorial video of SKYSITE Projects as well as choose to work with a sample project (which is provided in the application for trial accounts) or choose to create a new project.
If you close this popup, then you will land on the Project Dashboard screen where the sample project will be visible as shown in below screenshot (trial period mentioned on the orange button at the top)
The first thing you should do after creating a new account is to complete your profile information. For that click on Profile image > My Profile button on the opened up menu to reach the My Profile screen to fill up your profile information.
Screenshot displaying the My Profile screen:
You can choose to move out of the My profile screen but every time you Sign-in to SKYSITE Projects from next time onwards the application will navigate you to the My Profile screen till you fill in your profile information.
The application will automatically send an email verification link to your registered email address for authentication. If you do not receive the link after a considerable amount of time, then you can click on [Resend verification link] button to resend the verification link.
Screenshot displaying the verification confirmation link sent to your email address:
- Click on the orange verification button to verify your email address, or copy and paste the provided URL.
Screenshot displaying the verification confirmation screen:
- Click on the Take Me to SKYSITE link and navigate to the Sign in screen from where you can enter the SKYSITE Projects module.
Also, before you proceed to complete your profile you will receive a Welcome to SKYSITE email in your email account. The screenshot of this email is shown below: