Viewing File Information & Document History/Revisions
- Click the button to open the file information screen
- Click the button to download the file in your local system
- Click the - file name to open the file through the Application Viewer
- The sign indicates the type of file (in this case it is PDF)
The file information screen is shown below (file properties tab opens by default):
User can change (rename) the file through this tab. User can also select or enter values of other attributes of the files (these are custom attributes associated with the account). Any files uploaded in any collection of this account are associated with these attributes.
The file information screen is shown below (file history/versions tab):
User can view previous versions of the file through this tab. The latest version of the file is shown on the file grid but previous versions are shown here.
- Click the button to download each version of the file in your local system
- lick the [View] button beside a version of the file to view that version of the file through the app Viewer.