Follow the given procedure to modify a Collection Information:
- Open Collection Home screen.
- Select the Collection Category (Active, Completed or Archived Collections). The list of Collections of the selected Collection category will be displayed in the grid section in a row-wise format.
- On the grid section click on button beside any Collection to modify the Collection information. Only if you are a account owner or admin or collection creator will you be able to edit the Collection information.
- On the opened up Edit Collection screen you will be able to modify information (which includes changing collection name, address, description) under the Collection information tab, change owner of the Collection under Collection Owner tab (once you choose a new owner the edit privileges will pass from you to the new owner) & associate one or more Account team with the Collection from the Account team tab. You will also be able to change the Collection status via the Current Collection status drop-down, change folder sorting option and select a start file which will automatically opens when user accesses the application, under the Settings tab.
Changing collection status, changing folder sorting option & selecting/changing Start file:
The Settings tab is shown in the screenshot below,
- Click on Export button to download the Collection information into your local system. The following screen opens up as shown below
- Mandatorily enter an Export scheme name. You can enter a description if required.
- You can choose to download all documents existing in the Collection by ticking All radio-button or only revised version of those documents by selecting Latest Revision radio-button under Export Options section.
- Also, you can choose to selectively download collection information like name, address, description etc. and/or choose to download Album with images. Again, tick on Select All checkbox to select all items to be downloaded at one go.
- Click Export button for the application to send an email to your registered email ID with the export link. User will go to his/her email ID and lick the export link to downloaded the exported content in his/her local system in ZIP format.
- Changing collection status: For a freshly created collection and collections in active usage, the status of the collection will always be 'Active', a collection for which work is completed is marked as 'Completed' and user can decide on the no. of days till which the collection will retain its documents (from retention management settings), a collection is marked as 'Archived' after work on that collection is completed and user wants to save or keep the collection information and documents for an indefinite period within the application.
- Change the collection status from 'Active' to 'Completed' from the given drop-down,The collection is now moved from 'Active' collection list to 'Completed' collection list on Collection list screen. As soon as status is changed, couple of checkboxes, a button and a date selection field will make appearance (shown in screenshot above).
- Tick the 'Notify collection members' checkbox to send automatic notification through email to all users having access to the collection stating that the collection status is changed from 'Active' to 'Completed' as work on the collection is finished.
- Select the 'Retention Start Date' which is the day from which the documents inside the collection are stored within the application. The period for retention for each Document type (which is the attribute associated with each document uploaded in the collection) is decided from the Retention Management screen (in Settings) and the retention will start from the date selected on this screen. This retention period will be applicable when the collection is marked as 'Archived'.
- Tick the 'Do not run Retention Clock for this collection' checkbox to not ascertain retention policy on this collection even if it is marked as 'Archived'
- User can convert this collection into an archived one by clicking the [Archive] button. As soon as user clicks this button, the Archive Collection screen appears
- Here user can change the to be archived collection name, add a description about why this collection is being archived and also choose to keep all documents or only latest revisions of the documents and/or collection information (like description, address etc.) and/or Albums (with photos inside these albums). User can choose to keep any combination of these info together or only certain info.
- In the end, user will click [Save & Close] to transfer this collection under the Archived category. This collection will be available on the Collection list screen under the archived category.
- Change the current folder sorting option to Manually Organized, by Alphanumeric, by Create date (starting from the folder which has been created first).
- Default view: User can now directly land on the Viewer screen to view the document of his/her choice instead of the Collection files or Collection list screen, after logging into the SKYSITE Archive application. To view a document of his/her choice on the Viewer screen, directly after logging into the SKYSITE Archives application, user must select the Default view as Viewer from the Edit collection pop-up screen.
- By default, the Folder & Files radio-button will remain selected. This means that if this radio-button is selected then user directly land on the Collection files or Collection list screen (depending on the Preference from Profile >> My Preferences) for the first time after logging on to the SKYSITE Archives application.
- Select Start file radio-button. This will ensure that the user will land directly on the Viewer screen after logging on to the Archives application.
- Click [Set file] button, to select the file that will be displayed on the Viewer directly after logging on to Archives application.
The file selection menu will appear.
- Navigate inside any folder to select an appropriate file and click [Set] button on the Select file pop-up menu screen
The path to the selected file is displayed beside the Start file radio-button.
- Click [Change start file] to change the start file.
Next time when user logs in user will directly land on the Viewer screen displaying the chosen Start file. User can move to the Collection list or Collection Files screen by closing the Viewer screen.
- Click [Save Changes] button to save modifications made in the collection.
- Click [Close] button to close the Edit collection pop-up screen without saving.
Changing collection owner:
User can change the collection owner from the Collection owner tab under the Edit Collection screen.
User can click on [Save Changes] button to update the collection owner.