Each form template acts as a container (folder) for form(s) created using that template. The forms within a particular template are accessible from the Forms screen.
- Navigate to the Forms screen and then click on a specific template to view all the form(s) created using that template.
- Click on the specific form template [highlighted in the screenshot above] to view all the form saved under that template.
The screen above displays the draft forms (which are not yet submitted) [draft forms are displayed maximum 2 in number, to see more user needs to click the ‘See all’ link] and submitted forms (with status pending, approved and rejected).
Each form is displayed row-wise with the form number (this denotes the number of the form created from the template, for example if the form is the 5th form created from the template, then this form number is 5), the date of form creation, the user who uploaded the form and the date on which the form is updated.
- Click the [Download] button (only available for submitted forms with status pending, approved or rejected) to download the form along with its meta-information (like form date, submitted date, submitted by, form status, approval type and name of approvers) in the local computer
- Click the [Delete] button to delete the individual form from the app
- Click the [Duplicate] button to create a duplicate of the form. All data will be copied over to the new form except for those fields that are automatically populated (like form no. will be new and latest). All fields of the duplicate form will remain editable. The status of the duplicate file will be ‘Draft’. Users need to submit the form to change the status as per the approval type of the original form being duplicated.
This functionality will provide the user with a quick and easy way to duplicate information from a prior form and will minimize the required data entry. For instance, when filling a maintenance log for four machines of the same type the user could duplicate a form, update any maintenance info and submit, rather than having to complete the entire form from scratch.
- Click on [Create] button to create a new form based on the template (within which user is currently present)
Exporting information of all forms under a template
- Click the [More details] button and a menu will appear displaying the [Export] options.
- Click the [Export] button to export the form information under this template in CSV format
Sample CSV file opened in excel file:
Deleting multiple forms at once
- Hover your mouse cursor over the form icon and a checkbox will appear instead of the icon.
- Click to select the checkboxes of multiple forms like this
- Now, click the [More details] button and a menu will appear displaying the [Export] & [Delete] options.
- Click [Delete] menu button to delete the selected forms simultaneously.
Viewing all draft forms
- Click the ‘See all’ link to view all draft forms in a single screen
Viewing forms of only specific status
You can click on Draft, Pending, Rejected, Approved tab at the top to view the forms under this template with that specific status only.
For example, if you click the [Pending] tab, then all the forms (under this template) with the status as ‘Pending’ is displayed.
Again, if you click the [Approved] tab, then all the forms (under this template) with the status as ‘Approved’ is displayed.
- Click the [Sort] to sort the forms based on form date, submitter name, last updated date & form number
The sort options are shown below,
Note: Clicking button will reverse the sort order. For instance, sorting by Form date would initially sort forms based on Descending date, clicking a second time would change the sort order to Ascending Date. Also, the default sort order for this page is Descending.
Viewing draft forms
- Click on a form with status [Draft] to view that form
- Click on [Submit form] button to submit the form to the selected approvers (if approval authorities are associated with the template) or can save the form as approved (if no approval authority is associated with the template).
Note: The status of a draft form changes to ‘Overdue’ when the current date of form generation crosses the scheduled date of form generation.
Viewing an approved form which has no approving authority
The status of the form which has no approving authority associated with the template (using which the form is created) is marked as an approved form after submission.
- Click on an approved form (which has no approving authority) to view that form
User will be able to view the info selected/entered in the template (non-editable – users won’t be able to change template info) based on which the form is created, the user to notify (if any), the files and images attached on the Photos & Linked files section respectively and the status change history & comments under the Activity section
- Click the arrow beside the file count and/or photos count to view the files/photos attached with the form
User can download the attached file to local computer (if added from SKYSITE Archives). Also, user can download the photo to local computer (if added from SKYSITE Archives).
Note: Once a form is approved, user cannot enter comments. User can only enter comments after it is submitted (before approval) or during creation.
Viewing a form which is pending approval
User can click on a form with status ‘Pending’ under the Submitted section on the form view screen to view that form. Or user can click the ‘Pending’ tab at the top, to view all the form with status as pending and then click on the specific pending form to open it.
If the form has been submitted to the approving authority with the Approval type associated with the template as ‘Single approval required’ but none of the users have approved the form yet, then the status of the form displayed is ‘Pending’.
As you can see in the screenshot above, both users in the approval list [highlighted in the screenshot above with red rectangle] have not approved the form (at least one user is required to approve the form to make the status change) hence the status remains ‘Pending’.
If the form has been submitted to the approving authorities with the Approval Type associated with the template as ‘All must approve’ (say the form has 3 approving authorities) but nobody or only one/two out of three have approved, then also the form status is displayed as ‘Pending’.
As you can see in the screenshot above, only one of the users in the approval list [highlighted in the screenshot above with red rectangle] have approved the form (all the users must approve the form to change the status of the form from ‘Pending’ to ‘Approve’) hence the status remains ‘Pending’.