- Open a form and click the [Duplicate] button to create a duplicate copy of the form.
Screenshot below displays the [Duplicate] button [highlighted with green rectangle] on an opened up form:
Whatever may be the status of the form that is being copied, the status of the duplicate form will always be ‘Draft’. The duplicate form will take the last draft number. If the last draft number was 20, then the newly created duplicate form will be 21.
Screenshot below displays a duplicate form with status as ‘Draft’ [highlighted with red rectangle]:
- Open a form and click the [More options] button to open the menu where the ‘Download’ and ‘Send link’ button is shown.
- Click [Download] button to download the form in PDF format along with its meta-information (like form date, submitted date, submitted by, form status, approval type and name of approvers) in your local computer. This button is only available for submitted forms (with status pending, approved or rejected) to download the form in the local computer
Screenshot below displays the downloaded form with meta-data and template:
- Click the [Share link] button to share the access link of the form to another user
The ‘Share form link’ pop-up box appears.
The auto-generated access link to be send to the recipient’s email ID is shown above.
- Enter the recipient email ID (only email ID of users with access to the collection can be selected) and add the message
The recipient will receive an email from the application with access link to the form. Sign-in is not required to access the PDF forms through email, if the recipient is already signed-in to the application through the same browser. Only Approve, Reject and Comment option will be available to the recipient on the opened up form. On the browser tab where the form opens, the back button and refresh button will appear disabled. After recipient completes approval or rejection with or without comment, browser tab will close automatically.