Users will sign in to the SKYSITE Archives cloud > Navigate inside a collection > Click the [Forms] module button on the Collection Files screen.
Fig: Collection Files screen inside a collection (‘Forms’ module button highlighted with red rectangle)
After clicking the [Forms] button, user will reach the Forms screen.
Fig: Blank Forms screen as no form is created yet
If there are already templates uploaded in the module, then those templates will be visible to the user.
Fig: Forms screen with templates
The Forms screen will display the list of templates which have been uploaded by the user on the left-hand side of the screen and the tags associated with templates on the right-hand side of the screen. Each template is displayed in a separate row with name of template, form count (no. of forms generated from this template), uploader name and approval type.
User should be able to do the following on the forms home screen:
- Click on button (on the top left-side of the screen) to change the collection
If user selects another collection instead of the current one, then all form templates within the selected collection will be displayed on the Forms screen instead of the current list of templates.
- Click on any of the template row to view all the forms (at various stages – with status as ‘Draft’, ‘Submitted’, ‘Approved’, Rejected’) present inside this template (created using this template).
- Click the [Create] button to create a form from the template,
- Click the [Edit] button to edit info of a template
- Click the [Delete] button to delete the template from the app. Although, templates which already have forms inside it cannot be deleted as only an empty template can be deleted.
- Click the [Download] button to download a template in the local computer
- Click the [Add template] button to upload a new template from the local computer inside the Form module of the selected collection of the app
- Click the [Export] button to export the template list (with various info like template name, uploader name, approval type, schedule frequency, schedule date, attached document name, save location of attached file, form count, create date) in a CSV format to the local computer
- Enter template name as the search keyword to search for templates. The application will fetch templates that have names matching the entered keyword.
- Click one or more tags (which are associated with a template during uploading of a template) to search for templates which are associated with the selected tags.
Note: In the Forms module, user can click the [Back] button to navigate back to the previous screen.