The referral workflow module has been introduced to broadcast SKYSITE to as many users as possible. With this module existing users of SKYSITE can refer SKYSITE registration to any user with a valid email ID (off course the invited user does not have SKYSITE account). Using the reference code the invited user can easily register in SKYSITE. The user who referred gets awarded based on conversion of each referred user into active clients.
Reference Generation Process:
Existing SKYSITE users can refer SKYSITE to any user who is not registered in SKYSITE platform from the SKYSITE Common Log-in screen.
1. Users logs in to SKYSITE and lands on the Common log-in screen
2. Click on the Refer & earn orange tag [highlighted in the screenshot below] present on the top right-hand corner of the Common log-in screen
Screenshot displaying the Refer & earn orange tag on the Common log-in screen:
After clicking the Refer & earn button, the Referral pop-up will appear.
Screenshot displaying the Referral pop-up:
A 6 digit unique alphanumeric code is displayed on the pop-up box [highlighted by red rectangle in the screenshot above]. This code is unique to specific user account and is generated once user clicks the Refer & earn button.
3. Click on button beside the code to copy the code in the local system’s clipboard.
A message stating “Code successfully copied to clipboard” is displayed,
4. Now, paste the code in an email message, word document, Power Point presentation etc.
Also, a link is displayed at the bottom of the Referral pop-up. This link is unique to specific user account and is generated once user clicks the Refer & earn button.
5. Click on button beside the link to copy the link in the local system’s clipboard.
A message stating “Link successfully copied to clipboard” is displayed,
6. Now, paste the code in an email message, word document, Power Point presentation etc.
7. Send the code or link through email message or any networking platform to the intended recipient
Note: The code and link field are non-edit able and cannot be modified by the user
Recipient using link or code to register
Any external user i.e. user who is not yet registered to SKYSITE platform can use the referral code or referral link to register to SKYSITE.
1. External user receives the code through email or any other networking platform
2. External user opens the SKYSITE - Create Account screen after clicking the Sign Up link
Screenshot displaying the Create Account screen with the Referral code textbox:
3. After entering all the related information, external user enters the Referral code (received from an existing user of SKYSITE) and then clicks on Create account button to register to SKYSITE.
User can also use the Referral link instead of the code to register to SKYSITE. This is explained below,
1. External user receives the link through email or any other networking platform
2. External user enters the link in the address bar of the browser and opens the SKYSITE - Create Account screen directly using the link
3. The user enters all the related information but the referral code is auto-populated by the application on the respective textbox
4. User clicks on Create account button to register to SKYSITE.
Users registering to SKYSITE using the referral code are noted in the back-end of the application.
Eligibility criteria for reward
The user who referred will be eligible for reward once the successfully registered and referred user adds 10 users in his account after first billing cycle. The reward selection is calculated from back end.