Follow the given procedure to search a particular task.
- Open Collection Task screen.
- Select the Task Type (Assigned, Owned, All Tasks). The list of tasks of the selected task type will be displayed in the grid section in a list format row-wise.
- You can view the Task Search section at the top of the grid section under which the list of tasks are displayed. The search textbox along with various search options are displayed below,
- Enter search string or keywords in the Search text box.
- The search for the entered string of texts will be carried out in either Subject or Task Name of out of the whole body of the Task as per your selection from the In drop-down.
- In order to narrow your search, you can also select tasks with specific status within which the search will be carried out. Hence, select the status of the task you are looking for from the Status drop-down list. The tasks as per your selection will be displayed in the under tasks list.
- Click (Search button). The search result is displayed in the grid section.
Example: Enter a search string say 'Measurement' in the search textbox. Select Subject as the portion of the task where the application will search for the keyword 'Measurement'. Now select the status as All Status meaning search for the entered keyword will be carried out in the subjects of tasks with all statuses i.e. Not Started, In Progress, Completed, Deferred & Review.
The following search results will be displayed based on the entered search string and the selected option: