Follow the given procedure to copy specific files to the selected folder:
- Select the folder from the Collections Folder section. The file(s) of the selected folder is displayed in the Collection Files section.
- Select the files to be copied by ticking the checkbox beside each file or select all files at once by clicking the checkbox beside the File Name column.
- Click on (More button) at the top right-hand corner of the screen. A number of options within a menu appear.
- Click on Copy Files to open the Select Target Folder window. This is shown below,
- Select the Collection from the top of the window to display the folders of that selected Collection.
- Select Create New Copy or Create New Revision incase there is present a duplicate file of the same name within the folder where you are copying the files.
- Tick the checkbox [Allow file content search] if you want the copied version of the file to be searchable in the application.
- Select the target folder (Click on the folder from the displayed folder tree) where you want to copy the files. A warning message appears.
- Click OK to continue. The confirmation message appears after the file gets copied successfully.
- Click Close to exit.